Translate

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Small Gift....

I have been inspired to send a small gift into the world of one of my botanical paintings. It is painted on a very sweet wooden post card that was made in France. 
The fourth person to email me at mariabowling@me.com will receive the botanical postcard in the mail as a gift. (Kindly title the email 'gift' and include your mailing address.) The post card is blank on the back so the recipient can then send it to whomever they wish.....
Where in the world will it go?
This little loose painting is of yellow kale flowers that appeared on last year's plants. It is acrylic and permanent black pen. The flower petals are glazed with an iridescent paint so that they sparkle in the light. The little blue birds came from my imagination and the peony seal was designed by Tashi Mannox.

No comments:

Post a Comment