Translate

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Unexpected Beauty...

Recently, I allowed a beautiful bouquet of tulips to dry. As I watched them fade and change shape,  I saw the most beautiful forms arise from the flowers. I decided to photograph them and play with the natural lines and individual expression of each flower.





I have also been recently inspired by the photographs of Richard Fischer. While I was in Spain for the holidays,  I was gifted a book of his photographs of flowers by my cousins. The book was published by Edition Panorama Bibliothek. The portraits of individual flowers are absolutely gorgeous. It is an unusual book that lives in a sleeve with a picture of orange poppies! His website is www.richardfischer.org.

Jonathan Singer also takes breathtaking pictures of tulips, his site is 
www.jonathan-singer-photography.com

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment