Translate

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Botanicals in California

This past week-end I was in California studying botanical essences. It was a very beautiful experience. I walked away with so much new knowledge and a strong desire to learn to distill my own oils.
I have many new favorites...Fir, Petitgrain and Blood Cedarwood.


The Magnolias were in bloom and their scent was intoxicating. Cherry blossoms, Daffodils, Anemones, Daisies, Iris and Poppies are also exploding with color.


The photographs in the nine patch were taken with my i Phone.


Wishing everyone a happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. what? you came to california and didnt tell me? bad girl.....happy valentine's day...who did you study with? I am doing an amazing gatitude perfume project up and down the costs....you have to come back and make perfume up and down the coast with us....i will email you the seasons, and what we're up to...as always, beautiful flower images. xo

    ReplyDelete