Translate

Friday, February 14, 2020

Four Harbors Audubon Society Show

Tomorrow, Saturday the 15th is the opening reception for the Four Harbors Audubon Show. It will be filled with beautiful artwork by artists of Long Island. The show is at the Bates House in Setauket and the hours are from 1-3 pm. The show will be up until the 20 th. 


This year, I am showing this image of one of my Bald Eagles and it printed beautifully. I am pleased with the outcome of the image. I highly recommend the show as so much love and passion shines through the work. Today I got a sneak peak as I dropped off my piece. It is inspiring to see how so many creative eyes capture the beauty of nature. 
The site of the Bates House is also magical. 
Thank you Patricia Paladines for curating such a lovely event!
Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment