Translate

Monday, January 19, 2015

Winter Beauty From Accabonac Harbor

Winter is upon us and it has brought a familiar chill and simple austere beauty. 


This January morning, I took these pictures as the Old Squaw sea ducks sang their unusual songs in the channel of the harbor.


Two beautiful swans also appeared, gracing us with their presence. 


I have been creating little collages from treasures that I find on my morning walks, cooking rich and warming foods, resting as much as possible between sessions with patients and nourishing Essence through stillness as the days slowly grow longer but are cold and windy. 


Winter beauties.


My next post will include my latest creations of beautiful foods that nourish Jing as also known as the Yuan Qi or Essence to the Kidneys in Chinese medicine.




No comments:

Post a Comment