Translate

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Magic of the Day

Today something very magical and beautiful happened that I want to share....

There has been a small bunny that lives by the front door, as soon as I reach for my camera,  it hops away quickly. Today I was able to follow it into the bushes and take its portrait. It was so sweet and lovely and trusting of me, it even looked at me when I took its picture.


Rabbit medicine is symbolic of good luck and magic. It is also symbolic of humility, owning one's fears and strengthening one's intuition. They also remind us to be gentle with ourselves. When rabbits appear we are reminded to be optimistic, to move forward and enter the energy of creativity and  transformation.

In Chinese astrology they are the most fortuitous sign. 

We named this bunny who lives in the ferns, 'Twinkle Toes'.


No comments:

Post a Comment