Translate

Friday, March 2, 2012

A Gift....

In the past few weeks so many amazing and beautiful gifts have come to me....a beautiful perfume bottle, beeswax from Hawaii, a pink glass rose, a piece of jewelry, fresh tulips and a very beautiful card from a far away land. 
It is my turn to give a gift...
In celebration of Spring (almost)....I am giving a away a box full of glittery goodness. It is a former match box that I decorated inside and out. There are many treasures inside and I am including a perfume sample of my latest solid perfume of Rose Chypre.
The fifth person to email me at mariabowling@me.com will get the gift in the mail. Where in the world will it go? 

 
 All of the floral pictures were taken recently with my iPhone.


1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of match boxes turning into magical treasure boxes!
    The one with the butterflies is amazing!

    ReplyDelete