Translate

Monday, November 21, 2011

Gratitude

These gorgeous Parrot Tulips were given to me by one of my lovely patients yesterday. I was so happy to receive them and the richness of their colors. They brought joy into my Heart and with that came tremendous gratitude. Tulips carry the energy of grace. I am now exploring how the energies of grace and gratitude are very similar. It seems to me that if we can be in the energy of gratitude that there will naturally be grace in our Hearts.
While exploring the definition of gratitude, I found these words that I really like....'When we practice an attitude of gratitude we are practicing feeling loved.'
 






 I am grateful to be able to do what I love and share the medicine that I practice with so many amazing people. I am grateful to be able to have the opportunity to share my pictures, work and vision on this blog. I am also deeply grateful for all of the loving, supportive and nurturing people in my life who have shared their Hearts with me.
Wishing everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. 
With love, Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment