Translate

Monday, May 9, 2011

Lilacs and the Magic Rabbit

This is the year of the Rabbit!


The magic rabbit made another appearance this past week, just as the lilacs came into bloom. This large and amazingly healthy looking rabbit allowed me to get quite close so I was able to photograph it's beautiful ruby eyes!
 This rabbit appears to live in the wild near the road where I take my morning walks. 


 Lilacs opening in the sunshine remind me that Spring is indeed here! Lilacs have a very elusive quality about them. They can not be easily made into perfume as their scent is very delicate. 


Lilacs are believed to be a first symbol of new love.


This picture below was taken with my new extension tubes, it makes macro photography even more specific and exciting, I am thrilled to be able to share these amazing new images.



No comments:

Post a Comment